Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun with the Camera

Last week I had some fun with the camera... it was all spurred on by Lilly saying "Mom, you need to take some pictures of me".




You know it's been too long, when your own child is telling you to take the camera out. This is what came of that day.... and the next day as well...





















what's up spidy?!




Too cool!







My three babies growin' up






Beauty Queen




Watch out ladies!




The best of friends.



"noses, let's do noses!"




All dolled up!





What a ham!




My little princess




snap... snap... snap




Daddy's little girl






My handsom young man...

my heart melts



0 comments: