November we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family (Steffens), and as usual it was filled with fun, laughter, and LOTS going on. With that being said, we also celebrated Christmas together (early) as well... and this year Mimi and Poppie got all of us, as a family gift, a night stay at the Great Wolf Lodge up in Williamsburg VA. It was a grea time, we were exhausted at the end of it all, but the cousins wouldn't have it any other way! I tried my hardest to get great shots of the kids, but could only get still ones... therefore didn't get shots of every kid. All of the shots of my younger sister's family were blurry... sorry Sa!
cousin Nate... Lil' man!
Lilly and cousin Lauren
Thanks Mimi and Poppie...
they sat outside of the water park due to high levels of chlorine affecting poppie's breathing.

Zach and Daddy

Aunt Jen and Mimi
these two are two peas in a pod... both incredibly athletic, don't stop , and just love to have fun!
Aunt Jen and cousin Caleb
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, we have so much to be thankful for and such a great family to share with.
Aunt Jen and cousin Calebthese girl don't stop dressing up, dancing, and singing!
(left)Lilly, (middle) cousin Abby, (right) cousin Lauren
Hope you enjoyed the pictures as my brain is just fried, I can't figure what to write lately... hence no blogging!
I do hope that you have a wonderful Christmas season... I can't believe it's here again, let the craziness insue!




1 comments:
These two boys look really good without their shirts. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-td6po-fff3M/Ttp5R7_SkkI/AAAAAAAADDc/CqK_1a0iTjU/s0/november2011%2B029.jpg
They both have gorgeous looking smooth bodies. If I had to pick one I would have to flip a coin LOL! They are both going to be my little dream boys tonight, but I gotta say the boy on the right looks really exciting. I think I will start my dream by sitting him on my lap and running my hand under his shirt and feeling his smooth body while the other boy takes off his shoes and socks and smells his feet and begins caressing and kissing his feet and legs. I think these two enjoying each other will make a cool dream. I am definitely going to have fun with these two LOL!
Post a Comment