Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines...

When we went up to visit Grama B and Grampa T last weekend, the two little ones made valentines. This was really for the wall outside Lilly's classroom at school... but Zach had to get in on the action and do one as well. The hearts came out so cute... thanks to Grama B helping the kiddos.

I think Lilly's heart came out the cutest... and it sits right in the middle of all the hearts!

She was so proud of her heart she made with Grama B... as soon as she got into the classroom on Monday, she had to tell everyone about the heart and who she made it with! ;)


This is a picture with Lilly's two teacher Miss Susan and Miss Nicole (left to right).

0 comments: