Ok, I know it's been a long time since I have posted, and I am sorry for that... but life just doesn't want to slow down at all!
Goodness, since the last time I posted a lot has gone on here at the Tennyson household. This post isn't going to have a lot written in it... just some good ol' pictures and maybe some captions!
My sister and her kids came down to visit, and that is always a blast. We miss them so much and wish they would buy the house next to us... (Mom and Dad in VA... our neighbors are selling their house... I think it's time for a move... this summer this way we could spend it with you all the time).
Lilly had a circus that she and the rest of the 4 y.o. classes put on... it was really just dress up for them and play time! :) Nonetheless they had a blast doing it!

Eli has started playing baseball with the Monroe P.A.L's team. This team in funded by the Monroe Police department ... P(police) A (academy) L (league). This we truly feel is our mission field right now. This team has been put together essentially to keep kids off the streets of Monroe and involved in athletics so they won't turn to street life. I will post more on that later, as I get my thoughts together and more pictures!
I promise that it won't be this long between posts next time... God Bless!
Christy

0 comments:
Post a Comment