Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just not the same....

This is a shout out to Scott Tennyson....

Being without you is just not the same... going away for so long not being able to see your smile, hear you laugh, look into your eyes... it's just not the same. I miss you incredibly... I wish you were here so we could talk about the day, so we could discuss the kids attitudes and what needs to be done differently tomorrow. It's the mundane little nothings that I just want to talk with you about right away... I turned so many different times today to tell you something and you weren't there. I miss you! It's really hard without you here... what did I ever do without you? I can't imagine my life without you . You truly make me a better person, I have learned so much from you... yes there are things that I wish were a little bit different (just being honest here)... but I LOVE YOU for YOU.

I pray that with each passing year you and I are together we grow... grow in so many different ways. I pray that we will grow in our understanding of who God is, and how incredibly HE has blessed our lives. I pray that you and I will grow in our understanding of each other. I pray that you and I will grow in our parenting skills. I pray that we would become more and more submitted to the Lord and His will for our lives. I pray that our children look at us and say... man my parents love God, love each other, and love us! I pray that you and I would become more solid in our walks... through prayer and through our reading. I pray that the Lord gives us more of a hunger for Him and His word.

I love you honey... be safe while we are away... we miss you!

One last thing... get some sleep... please eat... and don't go too crazy without us! :)

1 comments:

sarah said...

i know the feeling. you will be so happy to see him soon. and i will be happy to see you all soon. love you