When the children and I were away for 10 days... there were many things being done. Our car had a crack in the windshield that was growing and so my in-laws had our windshield replaced for us. Thanks Grampa T and Grama B... that was a blessing! We now have a new, shiny windshield in place that has made it up to and back from NY!
The windshield guys made a house call, that was really nice!
The windshield guys made a house call, that was really nice!While being gone... the garden did a lot of producing as well... Scott was busy with other things... so he picked a couple things... but overlooked a few as well...
...so we have many cherry tomatoes, three tomatoes went bad... and HUGE cucumbers and zucchini... I won't let them go to waste... I will deseed them and use them all up! The cherry tomatoes were so delish... and so was the big tomato... YUMMY fresh veggies!
(Take a close look at the floor under the veggies... this is our new kitchen floor that Scott laid as well)
The Huge project that was under way while we were all gone was the house... Scott took it upon himself (with some help here and there from buddies) to put a new roof on our house. (Can I just interject here... my husband is it... He is the man... He out does himself every time... honey... you ROCK MY WORLD!)
Anyway... take a look at our new roof... pretty isn't it?
Scott still has the roof above the bay windows to do... so don't let that throw you off... it threw me off at first... It's gonna look so good when it is all said and done... again, Scott you da man!
view from the back yard
...so we have many cherry tomatoes, three tomatoes went bad... and HUGE cucumbers and zucchini... I won't let them go to waste... I will deseed them and use them all up! The cherry tomatoes were so delish... and so was the big tomato... YUMMY fresh veggies!(Take a close look at the floor under the veggies... this is our new kitchen floor that Scott laid as well)
The Huge project that was under way while we were all gone was the house... Scott took it upon himself (with some help here and there from buddies) to put a new roof on our house. (Can I just interject here... my husband is it... He is the man... He out does himself every time... honey... you ROCK MY WORLD!)
Anyway... take a look at our new roof... pretty isn't it?
Scott still has the roof above the bay windows to do... so don't let that throw you off... it threw me off at first... It's gonna look so good when it is all said and done... again, Scott you da man!
view from the back yardI thank the Lord every day for a husband who is able... and more than able to do work... he is such a hard worker... I am so thankful that the Lord has placed it within him to do what he does. I know many men who don't work half as hard and complain all the time. Thanks honey for not complaining... and thanks for all your hard work. You deserve so much more than I can give... I hope I can repay you for what you have done for our family... and if I can't... I pray that the Lord will repay you bountifully!
I love you babe!
Everything looks amazing!


4 comments:
mProjects look great!!!
How did your kitchen cabinets turn out???
Hey, BTW...our house is on the market!!!...we are majorly downsizing!!!
I would love to get a ranch...like your house!!!
CRAZY STUFF!!!
Wow... gabby... where are you looking? Or are you just seeing how fast your house sells first?
oh the cabinets are still in the process of being finished... basically done... I need to do touchups... and then do the finishing touches to make them look more like frech cabinets. I'll post when I am fully through... it may be a while! ha!
We want to stay in this area...same schools. It will be hard to try and find a house with some property in the 100's...First we want to make sure out house sells. Our realitor said...she'll get it sold...she sold our last house. We're saying lots of prayers!
Post a Comment