More fun shots of the kids up in NY. This was a treat for us, I haven't been up to NY in years... so memories flooded my thoughts while I was visiting the grounds where I grew up. I don't remember it being so beautiful... I guess when you are a kid, you don't really take in your surroundings. This is a picture in the court yard of the retirement home my grandparents own. The cousins all had a blast riding the golf cart around the property. 
This picture is of my cousin Michelle and Lilly. I was surprised that Lilly let Michelle hold her... she doesn't go to anyone that easily. Although Lilly had just gotten off of the horse, and was ready to get down.

This was our ride together on 'bunny'. She was a sweet horse, and Lilly liked it so much she wanted a second ride. I was quit surprised because not even a full year ago Lilly freaked out when I went to put her on a pony ride.
Zach had a turn as well... nothing phases this kid!
Lilly and Sue
Me and Kris... Scott, the kids and I were able to get away together on Saturday and visit with Kristin. She is my "secon" cousin... but more like a first cousin to me. Anyway, we saw Kris and Rob's quaint house... they have really put a lot of work into it. We spent quit a few hours with them, talking, eating, laughing, and trying to get little Tessa Johannah out... she finally came yesterday! I am still waiting to see pictures. I really wanted to be there when she was born... Oh well... I'll just have to make another trip up there to see that little cutie! Kris and Rob... congrat's on your little girl. You guys are beautiful people... love you both! Actually love all 3 of you!

This picture is of my cousin Michelle and Lilly. I was surprised that Lilly let Michelle hold her... she doesn't go to anyone that easily. Although Lilly had just gotten off of the horse, and was ready to get down.

This was our ride together on 'bunny'. She was a sweet horse, and Lilly liked it so much she wanted a second ride. I was quit surprised because not even a full year ago Lilly freaked out when I went to put her on a pony ride.
Zach had a turn as well... nothing phases this kid!When we got to NY... the first thing that the kids did was to play with Aunt Sue and they had a blast! Lilly warmed up to her in the matter of minutes and then it was 'Aunt Sue this and Aunt Sue that'... Sue really has a way with the kids.
Eli was heading the ball to sue.
Eli was heading the ball to sue.
Lilly and Sue
Me and Kris... Scott, the kids and I were able to get away together on Saturday and visit with Kristin. She is my "secon" cousin... but more like a first cousin to me. Anyway, we saw Kris and Rob's quaint house... they have really put a lot of work into it. We spent quit a few hours with them, talking, eating, laughing, and trying to get little Tessa Johannah out... she finally came yesterday! I am still waiting to see pictures. I really wanted to be there when she was born... Oh well... I'll just have to make another trip up there to see that little cutie! Kris and Rob... congrat's on your little girl. You guys are beautiful people... love you both! Actually love all 3 of you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment