The way this post is showing is backwards... all the writing is supposed to be at the top and the pictures under the writing. something is not right with my blog window or something. SO if I were you I would scroll down, read everything first... and then look at the pictures again! :)
This is Abby and Mimi at the pool.
This is Abby and Mimi at the pool.
The Will Man... getting ready to throw the football.
dinner at my house with all the kiddos... we had an ice cream party that night... with all types of toppings, whipped cream, and lots of sticky fingers!These last two weeks have gone by so fast... it seems as if I have blinked and it's done. Eli starts school Wednesday of this week... so this has been his last two weeks of 'summer'. It has been nothing short of a blast, he spent his time with his cousins Will, Abby, Nate and Aunt Sarah. They left us last night after dinner and we are already missing them like crazy and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet... I don't know what my kids are going to do without them! First thing out of Lilly's mouth this morning was 'mommy, we are going to the pool and we're gonna see Abby and will and baby Nate and Aunt Sarah and Mimi and Gigi'... I had to break the news to her again... and the full on pouting and crocodile tears were in session.
I think it is so sweet to see how close the cousins are and I pray that only continues as they grow up. I really wish we could all live closer so we could spend more time with one another... having sleepovers and family dinners and spending birthdays with each other... again... that is in my fantasy world! Although, I do serve the living GOD who can allow that to happen if HE so desires... so can you pray with me for such a miracle.
Anyway, it's been a while because of having family in... going a million miles a minute... and non stop chaos with 3 children! It's been a blast, it's been tiring, and now it's over... booo hooo!
Here are some great pics of the kids at the pool... this is what we did every morning together... I will have more to come when Sarah sends me her pictures as well... my camera battery went dead!


3 comments:
I am glad y'all are having a nice summer. I will be coming down on Thursday and staying until Saturday. I hope to see you then!
Girls + Dessert....winning combination for sure. And yes it starts young!
Post a Comment