Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Photography


This morning I was so blessed. A man in my housegathering (home group) is a photographer... and as we had been talking at group he picked up on my interest in photography... he so graciously let me come to his studio this morning and learn some about photo shooting. I am so incredibly excited... this is the greatest gift ever! I had a blast learning about lighting and frames and thirds and much more... so much that I need to do extra research for me to keep it all in my brain!
David was kind enough to let me use his camera and take some shots of the kids... made a CD of the shots I took... and said I could do with it what I would like. WOW! He has no clue how much he has blessed my life. Photography is something that I would love to take up... if money weren't an issue. Through his generosity... the Lord is providing me a way to learn something without having to pay for it... Thank YOU LORD! And thanks to David for being a vessel for the Lord to move through.

I will end up taking Eli at a separate time... hopefully with all 3 so I can try and get a good family shot with all of them.

Here are some photos of this morning!






















Enjoy my kiddos... at least 2/3rds of them at this point!

6 comments:

jon and wendy said...

Great pics of the kiddos Christy..awesome job! Miss you guys!

sarah said...

awesome pictures. i would LOVE doing that. Josh said i take way too many pictures. wish i had an awesome camera and i would take even more :)! they look great!

Sal said...

I am SOOOOO jealous!! What a great gift the pics came out great!!!!!

hope you are doing good!
mari

dawn said...

great job christy!! what a fabulous blessing and so much fun!!

Tracy said...

Those are super cute!
I need to have the kiddos pics made...but since they are older I seriously have to beg, or bribe them to smile.

They say I'm always taking pictures...Teenagers! They can be so dramatic! ;o}

Anonymous said...

Chris Im so impressed!! I love that youre taking some time to delve into a passion of your own...your kids will see that and be better people in turn! By the way, the kids look ADORABLE!