Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Andrew Jackson State Park




Since it was a Holiday, we decided as a family to make it a fun family day... we went to Andrew Jackson State Park.... That is where Scott and I got married! It was so much fun for all of us. The kids had such a good time playing on the playground...






walking through the trails, going down to the water, and just kickin' the ball around in the big field. The day couldn't have been more beautiful, a slight breeze was blowing the whole time so it felt glorious!




I just love to hear the laughter of our kids playing together, there is nothing quite like it... and watchin' my big boys connecting through throwing the football, father and son.




We needed this outing as a family... just to get away from the house and away from the normal-ness of our backyard... it was so sweet.


We packed a lunch and just set out for a good family fun morning at the park... and the kids were surprised because Mimi and Poppie met us there after we had been there for about an hour.






I thank the Lord every day for our family... the closeness we have... the quality time we spend together... you can't replace that with all the money in the world... our time together is so precious.






Thanks Scott for having fun with us today, and for making us the family that we are! I love you!


Hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxo


1 comments:

dawn said...

i am so glad that you had such a sweet time together as a family!! blessings to you christy!!!