Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, November 9, 2009

DUN, da-dun-dun.....

Well the project is DONE!

I can't believe it... and yet I can!



All credit goes to my amazing HUBBY... he is so incredibly handy. I continue to pray that the Lord blesses his hands with the line of work that he likes to do... and that is working with his hands. He is still in need of a job... it has been quit a while since he has had consistant work. He will go 2 weeks without... then one week with a couple days... then another week with night work... then another week with maybe a day.... maybe more... So needless to say it's been a bit different around here.



Although it's been on the down time from work that Scott finished this amazing project for us... the kids bathroom. I helped for a very short while... but he did about %97 of the work. Can I get a whop, whop... for Scott!


So It's exciting for new projects to be done so quickly, but please be praying that the Lord will bless Scott's hands with work he enjoys to do. Thank you so much!

God Bless

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement!! Youre the best! I know that God will have something for Scott that will be better than you are praying for. Youre such an inspiration to me that you continue to perservere in spite of what happens. Good Stuff and your children see that too-what a strong mommy they have to look up to. Not many kids can say that these days.