This is my favorite time of year... we get a break from the extremely hot and humid weather, the leaves change all different vibrant colors... and we get to rake leaves in a pile for the kids to have fun with!
(the raking isn't my favorite part... but the aftermath is worth all the effort)
unfortunately the leaves changed to brown really quickly so the picture isn't what I had wanted it to be.
unfortunately the leaves changed to brown really quickly so the picture isn't what I had wanted it to be.
What really cracked me up is the fact that Lilly... my girly girl, has a hat on backwards...This is because her daddy was wearing a hat like that all day..(close look, Zach looks like he is makin' a ripe diaper for us to change)
Sweet brothers. They really are great buds despite the difference in age. Eli is very good with both his sister and brother
Enjoy this time of year...
Take time to think of what you are thankful for.
God Bless... more to come on thankfulness!


1 comments:
We are going to Jamestown...is that close to you? It will be the week of Thanksgiving...that Mon. through Wed. I think.
It would be so awesome if it was close!
We are going to be in a campmeeting there, not sure what church though.
Love your pictures! I can't believe how fast your baby is growing up.
Post a Comment