Dear Lord Jesus, be with sweet Nate as he is going to be in the hospital. Help him to cope well with new surroundings and with having to be hooked up to an IV and anything else they need to do. Lord be with Sarah and Josh, calm their nerves and comfort them in this time where they are probably very nervous not knowing how Nate will react fully to this sickness. Jesus, you are Jehovah-Rafa "our healer" ... place your healing hand upon Nate right now. Jesus, you are Jehovah-Jira "my provider"... please provide them with wise doctors, nurses that are outstanding... and compassionate people around them at the hospital. May they be a light for you Lord Jesus, to those that they come into contact with there that don't know you. Just wash over them with your peace... may they know that you are there beside them, you have seen them through this tough time already. Thank you Lord, that my sister, brother-in-law and nephew are in your hands right now... there is no better place to be. ~amen~
1 day ago


1 comments:
I can tell I have people praying for me ;o}
Mom is doing as well as to be expected I guess..I couldn't imagine losing Jeremy...even though is does help to know he isn't in pain anymore, it doesn't help her out in the 'missing him' department. I talk to her everyday...when I was talking to her yesterday she told me that she's just pretending he's out of town and will be back in a few days. ;o{~it's so sad...and it breaks my heart.
That game sounds just like bananagrams...you just have to say things referring to a banana like~peel & split when you get pieces ;o}
Post a Comment