Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hair Cut time

The past 6 months or so I have been letting Zach's hair grow out, trimming it here and there. Finally last night I was so ready for this crazy, wacky, rats nest hair-do to go away... and I cut it.
AAAHHHH!

I was so ready, and yet I was so NOT! So I halfway did it... and it turned out like an old mans haircut, very bowlish! I hated it!
So today after bath time I did the rest... and now I love it!


This is the kissy face I wanted for him to do for me the other night when I was taking pictures of the kids... he decided that tonight was the night!

He is getting so big, and this hair cut makes me realize that my baby is not a baby anymore... he's really a toddler! SIGH!


I am trying to enjoy each moment with them (even they are screaming, or throwing a tantrum... which lately is a LOT) because I know that in the blink of an eye they will be grown and I'll be reminiscing about this time.



I Cut Eli's as well... This is a picture of him going to school Today... he wanted me to "do it".
What a stud he is!
Yeah for no more boofy hair for Eli! :)
Mom is very happy!

4 comments:

sarah said...

so glad you did this. like this hair on him much better. now you can see his cute face :) can't wait to see Eli's hair. wish you were around to do mine... haha, i have had it trimmed since you came up when nate was 3 weeks old.

Gabby said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!! What handsome boys!

Jen said...

Haven't been on here in awhile!! Zack looks so cute and looks so big!! Eli, well he's so handsome!! Love you and hope to talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are getting SOOO big!! Its insane how fast time goes!

Miss you girl and hope that youre feeling well!