Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Trio

I have been so bad lately with updating the blog, and I apologize for this. We are still doing projects around our house... really, what's new? Plus having my best friend back in town for just a couple weeks, doing hair, helping with projects for school, being a mother of three very active ones... I just haven't had the time!

There are some things that I do want to update you on... no long post... no insight that the Lord has been teaching... we'll do that another time when I have more time!



Eli's new haircut... He has been wanting to grow his hair out in the front long enough to have a cut similar to Steve Fee... because Eli loves his music! So this is his new do! HE LOVES IT! Thinks he's really cool, but I must admit... it looks good on him!

Zach, he is so into being silly ... and he calls this the silly hat because of the things that hang down at the top! I had to get a picture of this one... it was too cute to pass up!

Lilly playing with her pop out castle that Grama-B sent her for her birthday... which is this friday. She is going to be 4... and this girl asked today "Mommy does that mean that now I get to go to kindergarden?" She is really anxious to go to school where Eli goes to school!
She loves the camera... so precious!
Playing with the castle on our bed...

Just after opening the pop out card, got silly bands, and a cool cd that Grama-B and Grampa-T got her... it is personalized... the songs all have her name in it.
(Sa and Jen, remember the one we used to have on record... the weird guy that would sing Hey sarah, it's your birthday... something about going to the moon... and zoom?) this is similar... but not a really weird voice doing the songs... it's really cute!

Thanks Grama-B amd Grampa-T!

0 comments: