Wow! It has been a long time since I have posted...just goes to show that I have been busy, and I have been limiting my time on the computer.
There is a lot I will be catching you up with over the next few days or so...
Kelsey, a sweet girl in our Community Group came and took pictures of the kids. She is an amazing artist and wanted to use one of the kids for a portrait picture. I can't wait to see the finished product... I will post that when she is done.
I didn't think Kelsey got any good shots of Lilly, but her camera is sweet and she actually did. I heart her camera!

I can't believe how big she is getting.
it seems like she was born just yesterday... and now she is four.

Zach as you can see wasn't too happy that we were taking pictures of him. He wouldn't smile for Kelsey at all. The whole time he pouted or he had his tongue between his teeth.
Such a little stinker!

Then there is Eli!
He loves the camera, and the camera loves him.
He is so incredibly photogenic it's crazy.
I know this one is silly, but that embodies Eli, he loves to have fun.
Thanks Kelsey for taking the kids pictures!
You are so awesome, you are so incredibly talented.
Pursue your dream... if you want to draw... do it because you are amazing!
He loves the camera, and the camera loves him.
He is so incredibly photogenic it's crazy.
I know this one is silly, but that embodies Eli, he loves to have fun.
Thanks Kelsey for taking the kids pictures!
You are so awesome, you are so incredibly talented.
Pursue your dream... if you want to draw... do it because you are amazing!


0 comments:
Post a Comment