It's been almost a week now since we had a major catastrophe happen here in the Tennyson home.
The story goes like this...
It's a Saturday morning and I am in full swing doing hair. I have just finished with one client and I have five minutes until my next one arrives, so I do what all stylists do on that in-between time... run to the bathroom before I pee my pants! :) As I am running into the bathroom I yell to Scott to check on the kids, Lilly was with me in the Salon and Zach had been just outside the door playing with trucks. Next thing I hear is "NO" coming from Scott's mouth, then he immediately comes into the bathroom and shoes me a very L.O.N.G. piece of hair. Our son Zach took it upon himself to play stylist and cut on Lilly's hair. I get in there and my heart sank, we had been growing her hair for so long and in a split second it was done with. When her hair was straight in the bath tub, it was almost to the top of her rear. after my next client I had to cut her hair and try to make it work, I first took it to her shoulders and that still didn't blend the hunk of hair he cut off her head... so I then proceeded to give her a pixie cut. Thank the Lord she has curly hair, if not you would still be able to see what he did even with a pixie cut! I was almost in tears all day, but I am now used to it... it has grown on me... she is still my princess. (Matt and Val, we are going to try really hard to get her hair to grow fast for you guys... I'll be giving her extra vitamins)
In order for her hair to look right some days she needs a bow in her hair... so I have been working my hands at making her all different bow in all different sizes and colors... here are a few of the bows I have made. (Sarah and Jen, if you want any for the girls just let me know which ones you'd like)
Isn't she so cute, even with it short?
Nothing could take away from those eyes and that smile!

3 comments:
i love it! it looks great on her !:)
thanks sa... it took me a while... I miss her long hair... but it suits her because she is spunky like that!
I LOVE your bows! I just starting making some. Did you learn online or from a book? I love tutorials as I can follow along.
Post a Comment