Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Project # ?

Okay, in our house it's project after project. I don't know what number we are on for this year, but we love to do them. Usually it consists of Scott and I talking about what will be next (as in the future), and then within the matter of hours we are started. That's just the way we roll!


We Started with the closet a while ago... this used to be where our shower was... now it will be our walk-in shoe and Jacket closet. I am so excited about this because we will finally have a place to house all of our shoes, instead of having them in bins all over the place!

We are still not fully done, as you can see the door still needs a second coat of paint... but we are well on our way.


Scott has the majority of the shelving done... we are just in the midst of sanding, priming, and painting those to put them up. Then we will be ready to go! WAHOO!

After that came the painting of the Salon/playroom/music studio.
It used to be blue and yellow... now it is this pretty green and the other wall that I didn't photograph yet is cream colored. I have fun ideas for that wall ... it's just not close to being done. SO when it is finally done I will post those.

Sorry the pictures didn't come out bright enough...


Last but not least... for part of Lilly's birthday gift, Grama B made a skirt for Lilly's vanity. There were a couple things that needed to be done for the vanity to be in working shape... so Scott fixed it up, then we stained it together... and then Scott took the time to put the Velcro on and finish it while I was gone at worship practice last week.

I'll have to get a better picture when it is light out so you can get the full picture of how beautiful it looks. I am so excited about how it came out... and Lilly loves it of course.

Hmm, wondering now what the next project will be in our house...
ouh, I have some frames that need to be painted, some geometric shapes to be painted on the wall in the salon, making a new desk for our room... oh the choices. Any other suggestions, I am up for the task?

0 comments: