Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, June 20, 2011

M & M's




21. friends to help


22. laughter


23. paint fumes!!!


24. snagle - toothed children


25.sleep


26. health


27. green eyes looking back at me


28. family


29. music


30. random thoughts





I know that this list tonight is really random and there is no rhyme or reason to this Multidue Monday list... but that is how things are lately... random. Summer brings in a different wave, a different rhyme... a different reason for doing things.





I do praise the Lord for all things, for the randomness of summer, the different wave we get to ride during this time.





Be blessed and enjoy the summer time!

0 comments: