This morning I had another photo shoot... Zach has had an infection around his eye... so I had to wait until most of it cleared up to get some new ones of him. I can't believe that in about a month and a week my baby is going to be 2 years old. He is really growing out of his baby look and turning into a little man.
my sweet cuddler!
my sweet cuddler!
if you look close enough you can see the pink under his right eye... still on it's way to recovery!usually I am telling him no, so when I told him to climb...
he looked at me, looked at the ladder... looked back at me,
I had to bring him over and tell him it's ok right now!
Zach is going to be so confused!
that notorious finger sucking!I am so happy that I got a mama's boy... now later on in life I will encourage him to break away...
but for now... I love it!



3 comments:
awww, such a big boy! he is growing up too fast, christy!!! he is so sweet!!
So sweet! I agree with Dawn...they do grow up way too fast~
Chris, I will definently pray for you and Scott that he'll be working and whatever happens over the next week or so you'll have the patience to deal with whatever comes your way.
Tessa is doing amazing!! Ive been meaning to post about it. I started her on a feeding schedule that next day and shes been on it ever since. I wake her up to feed and even if she doesnt get a nap in from one feeding to the next she crashed at the next one...so its great. I also started letting her cry it out more and its worked a few times but I still think shes too young for me to have her cry it out for an hour or so!!!:) My heart breaks for her!!
Thank for your ear and words of advice-youre awesome chica!
Post a Comment