So tonight after dinner the whole family took a trip to the Monroe Mall.
Ok, let me just say that is the worlds smallest mall ever! Ha!
Anyway, we took the trip...
Zach had a poopy diaper that was leaking all over the place...
and
you tell me... is there anything different about Lilly?
Today she was putting all sorts of things inside of her ears because she wanted to be like mommy and have earrings. To tell you the truth, I had been thinking for the last couple months about getting her ears pierced, and she talked me into it today!Just like that...
Mommy I wanna have ears like you...
Ok Lil, you want to go get your ears done like mine?
LETS DO IT!
TONIGHT!
There's nothing like a little adventure in the middle of the week.
On a whim.
Spontaneity... that's where it's at!
My little girl is getting so big...
I want it to slow down,
is anyone with me?
We let her pick out what she wanted... Scott and I both thought that her birth stone would be nice. She likes blue, so we showed her a stud of that and a little flower with her stone in it.
NOPE... she wanted... PINK!
And not just pink studs... but pink hearts!
She is a girl through and through...
pink and purple are her favorite colors right now.
will it change? who knows.
Her reaction was great... the first earring to go through she looked at Scott and said
"that hurts..delay ..AAAAHHHHH (insert crying)"
then Scott and I switched children, and I held Lilly for the second earring.
Everyone in the mall was looking our way because at this point she was absolutely screaming with the most ear piercing scream... NO JOKE... everyone stopped what they were doing because of how incredibly loud Lilly was.
Everyone in the mall was looking our way because at this point she was absolutely screaming with the most ear piercing scream... NO JOKE... everyone stopped what they were doing because of how incredibly loud Lilly was.
(side note: Lilly has amazing lung capacity... she will one day rock the house with her unbelievable pipes... she is going to have an amazingly strong voice when she sings)
When all was said and done, she was jumping down the hallway, screaming out of sheer excitment because she now had her ears pierced and was going to be able to show everyone.
We took her out for ice cream afterwards, and she had to show them off to the lady at the counter!
She is too cute! : o )

3 comments:
Sorry to ruin it for ya, but time only goes faster and faster! I hate it~I enjoy seeing them grow up, but I wish it would just slow down ;o{
I love her little earrings, too sweet.
By the way...I don't see how there could be a mall smaller than ours ;o} Everything is leaving and we have like 12 stores in there now...it's so sad.
This is precious : )
We did our daughters when she was tiny, but after 4 boys and a new princess I think we wil let her chose : )
Wow, you are brave to get them done young!! Hope you all are doing well!!
Post a Comment