Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, October 5, 2009

He is With you

Wow, An unbelievable song that speaks so clearly to me. Right now in our life there is a lot going on. Jobs and finances are unstable, and in the world we live in this means hopelessness.
To us this is not so!
How you may ask...
Well because we serve a living GOD... who takes care of HIS children... who provides for ALL of our needs .
Let me testify how HE has been moving in our lives... HE has provided through people (you know who you are)... He has prompted people to give not knowing what we are going through. We have yet again received money from an anonymous person.
GOD IS SO GOOD!
He has been so faithful. This hasn't been an easy season, and we are still in the thick of it... BUT... He is still faithful. He is with us, even through this hard season. Even through the times when we feel as if He is so far...
He isn't far... He is near... we are the ones that are far from HIM. We need to continuously remember that He will answer if we just call on HIS NAME. We need to CRY out to HIM who is able to do the impossible, to HIM who is able to do the unimaginable, to HIM who is ready to heal us of our hurts.
(double click on the tangle logo... then once at the website double click on Mandissa's exclusive video... put the volume up... close your eyes... and just take it all in)
He is with us... wow, He is truly with us always. In the midst of the storm.... in the midst of the chaos... in the midst of it ALL he is there. I know it... I feel it... do you? What is your story? Where have you been? How can you testify to God's faithfulness?
Deut 7:9
"Know therefore that the Lord you God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands."
Psalm 33:4
"For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does."
Psalm 117:2
" For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever."
Psalm 147:11
" The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love."
Lamentations 3:22-23
" Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
1 Timothy 2:13
" If we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself."


May you be encouraged by HIS faithfulness...
take time to share your stories, I'd love to read them.
More importantly, I am sure someone else will be touched
and the Lord will use your testimony to let them know
they are not alone.

3 comments:

sarah said...

thanks for sharing. neat to see how God is providing for you all. love you.

Jen said...

AMEN!! Love the way you write!! You really need to publish your stuff or send it to proverbs 31 ministries and touch the world with your amazing heart!! I am always so blessed and challenged when I read your words of encouragement!! It amazes me to see how God has blessed you with so many wonderful gifts and I think you may even have a little preacher in you!! Ha!!

Zoe Elmore said...

Christy,

I so enjoyed your blog today, it is beautifully designed and full of great insights.

Thanks so much for posting on my blog regarding the Proverbs 31 devotional. I hope you will coninue the conversation and join in on upcoming topics