Spring is here
The blossoms are out, my allergies are going crazy, and the kids want to be outside 24/7!
I am ok with that because I would rather them be outside than inside on the couch.
So I suffer for their cause!
Again, I am ok with that, I will gladly do it for them. Just yesterday I was out there rolling on the ground with Zach and Lilly... we were just having a blast... giggles galore!
Allergy List
- pollen
- pet dander
- grass
- tree bark
- rag weed
- mold
- dust
- shrimp
- lobster
- crab
- dust mites
- anything and everything!
Can I just say that I love this season (honestly and truly), I love the rebirth ... the life that springs forth after the death of winter. I love the beauty, and I marvel at the Majesty of our Great God and how HE spoke it all into being... WOW! I also marvel at my three beautiful children, and how each one of them is a gift from the Lord. Each one is so different than the other, and yet all three are from me!
(reminds me of how the Lord has created each and every one of us so uniquely)
And, can I just say this time of year also makes me want to take pictures more than ever... especially of my kids frolicking in the the warm sun, under the blooming trees, in the gentle breeze.
I had a chance to take some fun pictures of the kids... and man I tell you what... if I didn't have a job already... I would take up photography and make that my job... I LOVE IT! I love to capture the beauty of everything... from people, to animals, to creation... just LOVE IT!
I can't believe how handsome Eli is getting... and how stinkin' fast he is growing. It is so wild to think that in only a couple months he will be 9... WOW! Time surely does fly. Thanks to Grampa T and Grama B for the Tie... he's going to wear it Easter Sunday! Eli is something, he is a ball of energy that just doesn't stop... I don't know if I'll ever see the day where he sleeps in, then goes straight to the couch for some game watchin' and then falls asleep watchin' the game... I think he'll always be the one playing! He has such a sweet spirit about him, willing to help at any time (if he isn't in one of his moods), and tells great stories... although lately they are getting so long and detailed it's as if he is unfolding a book right before you eyes... I find myself zoning out sometimes! I love this boy so much!

Doddlebugs, Zach, buggies.. he is a ham! When he wants to be in a good mood it's all laughs and smiles and hugs... but when he is in a bad one... watch out... he is whiny, stinky and down right miserable! I know you're all lovin' the bow tie... again thanks to Grampa T and Grama B... they sent this in the Easter package for the kids.... this too will be on Zach for Easter Sunday! Isn't he a cutie pie?Now for Lilly... she is precious! I can't tell you how much I love this little girl... and how much she gets on my last nerve as well! HA! She can whine with the best of them, she is absolute DRAMA, and she can scream REALLY LOUDLY! At the same time she can be sweet, she's a great helper, and has a caring motherly spirit already! You should see her mother Zach... he doesn't like it too much and he's getting to a point where he can really do some damage to her if he wants to... he's going to be a brut! So watch out Lilly... Zach is gonna get'cha!
Doesn't this picture remind you of a wedding photo... I can see it now... in about 24 years... just a grown up version!
These are my sweet kids... I love them all so much!
Thank you Lord for my three little blessings...
And my 1 BIG blessing, Scott... I love you ... You are "radiant and ruddy, outstanding among ten thousand." Song of Solomon 5:10

2 comments:
Beautiful!!!! Your children. Your heart. Your appreciate of Spring. Your words. I too delight in the majesty of it all :)
Such sweet pictures!
;o) I mind any kind of poop ;o)
HA~horse & cow alike and I was raised on a farm in kentucky. I don't mind getting dirty and I love animals...I just don't like to smell their poop. ;o)Not that anyone really does...but it just about makes me sick to my stomach.
I don't think I could ever work on a pig farm for sure! Yuck!
You can smell those for miles! ;o)
Post a Comment