Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Friday, July 2, 2010

kiddos

Wednesday night after Lilly's ballet class at church, she started acting funny. Not wanting to eat, saying she was cold, and almost fell asleep in the car on the way home. Lilly can eat any boy out, she is never cold, and never falls asleep in the car... something wrong? YUP.... she came down with a fever that night.

As I pull up into the drive way and walk through the door... Scott says... I just gave Zach Ibuprofen because he has a fever of 102.

My thoughts... two that have fevers and sick at the same time... I am not going to be able to hold both, rock both, or tend to both the way I would if only one was sick. What do I do?

I put Lilly and Zach into our bed... this way I can tend to both at the same time. Well that only lasted about a half a day... then Lilly got better... Praise the Lord.

Zach, well he has now spent the last two days in our bed... including last night. Mommy didn't get much sleep... but I didn't care... he's my baby, and just miserable.

I took him to the Urgent care this morning and he has hand/foot/mouth virus... so there is nothing you can do about it. Just pray he doesn't get dehydrated... he is really swollen and has lost a lot of weight, and he is now almost unable to swallow. My poor little guy... he is lifeless right now.


My heart just breaks for him. I want to take away his pain so badly.


Through this I am reminded of Jesus' suffering for us and being nailed to the cross... how His Father must have felt... heart town out, and tugged at from His great love for His Son... and yet He turned His back on Him in order that we might be saved from a life damned to hell. WOW... Thank the Lord that God loved us that much. Where would I be without him?
Now that is love!

0 comments: