About a year ago... Lilly took matters into her own hands. While I was giving Zach a hair cut, she decided it was time for her hair to be cut as well. She ended up taking some of the hair from the side of her head and cutting it off (in essence giving herself a mullet)... I has grown out and looks beautiful.
The other day Eli was chewing a bunch of gum I had bought for him... he was blowing bubbles and the gum flew out of his mouth and landed in her hair.
Instead of coming to mom or dad to help... Eli thought he should take matters into his own hands and cut the gum out of Lilly's hair... AAAAHHHH!
WHY?
Why don't my children come to me when there is a problem like that? I know that he was trying to help out and not bother me while I was out picking the garden... but his father was in the other room.
Lilly is back to her mullet... so it'll be another year before her hair is long enough to catch up with the rest of her hair. Let's just say she'll have her hair parted to one side until that other hair grows back again. Thank God she has curly hair... it is easier to hide things like this.

0 comments:
Post a Comment