Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sewing Part Deuce

I ended up getting the hang of my mothers sewing machine... and I love it now! I can officially say that I am in love with her machine, and I am contemplating taking it from her!!!! (ha, ha)

Since doing a bunch of things with my sister, I have in an hour and a half (and for me this is a feat considering I did it all by myself) I was able to hem 5 pairs of pants that were too short on Eli and turned them into shorts... and finished my daughter skirt I started with my sister. (Sarah, I made a straight line, and I didn't make my pocket too small for the elastic... yipee!)


This is one of the dresses my sister taught me to make... this is now Lilly's favorite dress because it twirls out so big!


VA mom... what do you think?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We've actually had tears from a dress not "twirling" as expected after the purchase!