Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cutest baby award....


HI Friends and Family,

I just posted this picture of Zach for a cutest baby contest... I could win $2,500. I thought this would be a great way for Scott and I to earn extra cash during this economy craziness! If you think Zach is a cutie patootie... then vote for him here... this is the picture I posted....

what do you think... am I cute or what?

vote for me!





https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=1269384&x=.jpg

3 comments:

sarah said...

hey, nice picture, i think i get a kudos for taking it ;)

Christy said...

for sure you do!love you... I'll call you in a few... I need to clean the bathroom and sweep and mop. give me about an hour.

Tracy said...

Too cute! Love those fat rolls!