Today was another whirlwind of a day... or morning I guess! After breakfast the kids and I were off to pick up Legiani and Diego (they are a brazilian couple up here to play for the eagles, my parents are housing them for a couple weeks until a more permanent place is found), Legiani likes malls... so we went to Carolina Place Mall. Inside the mall they have a place for the kids to play, and since it is very cold here today it was perfect. Lee and Diego walked around the mall while the kids played. A friend of mine from church(Angie) met up with us, she also has three kids... her oldest Audrey is Eli's age... and her youngest is Aleigha (SP?) is Lilly's age... so they all had fun playing together... sorry her middle child Anrew doesn't have a playmate from me his age! From there, Eli went home with Angie so him and Audrey could play on guitar hero! I would love to have seen that... hopefully Angie gets some pictures of them doing that! So, now I am sitting in a quiet house, my two small ones are sleeping and my Eli isn't here... this is really weird! I was totally planning on playing some sorry and uno with Eli... but instead I have been taking appointments... I am now booked out until May 2nd solidly... and I have an appt. on May 9th which is the day after my little niece or nephews birthday... (I think it's going to be a boy). So here are some pictures of this morning... enjoy!
(left to right) Andrew Blevins, Audrey Blevins and my Eli... "jo cool".
he was looking at the camera, but turned before the camera actually snapped the pic. I still think it's a good one.. he's so handsome!
Will my son ever stop sucking his fingers... I don't think I have any recent pictures without them in his mouth.
Look at those eyes... I am going to have to lock this one up... for sure!One last thing, this months serious life magazine is out as of this morning... check it out... awesome material to read through. Great articles, very challenging, ones that make you think, articles that put you in your place... 'things that make you go hmmm'. You can double click on the magazine front to check it out.

1 comments:
Looks like fun. Give the blevins hugs for me! love you all and miss you.
Post a Comment