We are still in the midst of renovating our bathroom... this is what it looks like right now. What is left to do is the counter top, baseboards, and paint the cabinets. We are gettin' there!
Scott has truly been working so hard, and has done a bang up job. We are praying about possibly using these pictures to get word out about his handy man skills. Please pray with us about that.

I am loving the space in the shower, we used one of those curved shower curtain rods... I am in heaven! I don't know what to do with all the space I have... I feel as if I am in a different room while taking a shower!

Kudos to my husband, he is amazing and does great work.
Honey, may the Lord bless the work of your hands. I love you!
Scott has truly been working so hard, and has done a bang up job. We are praying about possibly using these pictures to get word out about his handy man skills. Please pray with us about that.

I am loving the space in the shower, we used one of those curved shower curtain rods... I am in heaven! I don't know what to do with all the space I have... I feel as if I am in a different room while taking a shower!

Kudos to my husband, he is amazing and does great work.
Honey, may the Lord bless the work of your hands. I love you!

1 comments:
It's beautiful and I love the blue choice!!!!
Post a Comment