Take a moment and turn your volume up, pause the music on my playlist... then play what I embeded here. This video is great... and the sound is overwhleming, then read through while
listening.
Recently I have been very overwhelmed...
with what you may ask?
With the drops... the drops of rain.
This rain that has overwhelmed me so greatly is the rain of the Holy Spirit.
Mmmmm... Sunday morning is something that I look forward to.
I anticipate what it will be like...
I anticipate if the Spirit of the Lord will be resting with us...
I have been to many different churches, and sat under many pastors, and never have I been so incredibly inspired, challenged, encouraged, stretched, and in AWE.
Each and every week since we have moved Uptown with our service, there has been a spirit that has been so very present... and that is the Spirit of the Lord. You can't deny it, you just sit under it... and the rain drops come.
At first the rain drops were light, they were here and there.
Refreshing.
Gentle.
Soft.
As the weeks pass the rain drops, continue to overwhelm my soul. I feel refreshed, restored, renewed... my soul is being fed.
I desire more and more of the rain drops... I want not only for the rain to drip slowly, but to wash over me, pour out upon me... drench me.
Each week the rain falls harder, faster, stronger...
Last week it not only poured out upon the church... we were in torrential rains. The Holy Spirit turned from droplets... into a full on storm.
My soul...
is filled to overflowing.
is left desiring more.
doesn't want to leave HIS presence.
Have you felt the Holy Spirit wash over you that way?
Have you felt the rain drops from heaven?
I have, and I am blown away.
I stand amazed in His presence.
Holy Spirit, don't lift from me.
I want to dance, sing, fall to my knees... His Holy Spirit is so strong...
Listen, can you hear heaven's rain drops?
The Holy Spirit is wanting to wash over you in such a way... that you are lost in His presence.
The Holy Spirit is waiting for you to surrender your will to His Will.
I am here, surrendered... Holy Spirit, I surrender.
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment