Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Give Thanks

Psalm 100
" Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before HIM with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is GOD. It is HE who made us, and we are HIS people, the sheep of HIS pasture. Enter HIS gates with thanksgiving and HIS courts with praise; give thanks to HIM and praise HIS name. For the LORD is good and HIS love endures forever; HIS faithfulness continues through all generations."


holy experience


A couple weeks ago, I ran across this blog... and have been following it ever since. Ann has a way with words, she is an incredibly gifted writer, takes beautiful pictures, and it is an oasis in the desert. I look forward to her posts every day, and I opened one up on Monday of last week... she does something called multitude Monday... you are supposed to continue posting about things you are thankful for and try to reach 1000. I am sure I will reach 1000, and will continue past 1000... there is so much for us to be thankful for.

As believer we need to have a thankful heart because the Lord has blessed us beyond words...
#1-30

I am thankful for....
My Lord and Savior
His death on the cross
His coming return
His presence
Rain drops falling on my head
Our childrens laughter
The word of GOD
The pitter patter of little feet in the morning
The smell of clean clothes
Paint
freshly mowed lawn
Birds eating from the feeder
Hearing the rushing wind
The sweet sounds of the morning
Music
My husband

Freshly brushed teeth
My parents
My two sisters whom I love so much
My best friend Wendy

A snaggle-toothed smile

Hugs and kisses from my boys


The sound of the Lord's power in the rolling thunder
theGathering Uptown
Stain glass windows
Hands raised in surrender
Heads bowed in worship
A joyful heart
Painted toenails
Fresh Basil

I could go on and on... but I am going to leave more for next week... I am lovin' this!
What are you thankful for today?

0 comments: