Well this is more of what we have been doing at our house, besides watching and taking care of 3 kids, working, laundry, mowing the lawn, cooking and sleeping...
We are changin' up the bathroom, and I am totally stoked about it.
It's been hard work for Scott (but he gets a lot of satisfaction out of finishing a project)... and no, we aren't done yet!
I have been helping when I can, and so has Eli... we did some of the demo... which was A LOT of fun!
Eli made a comment to Scott...
"Hey dad, if you need anyone to help you demo anymore walls... I am your man!"
Have any pent up anger or frustrations?... take a wall out, you'll feel better! :)
Just make sure you have permission first!

This is taken to show that on the left is the Salon/pool room/band room... and to the right as you walk into the house the wall has been taken out and you can clearly see into our bathroom.
Shower... G-O-N-E ... YIPPPEEE!
More to come... Enjoy!
We are changin' up the bathroom, and I am totally stoked about it.
It's been hard work for Scott (but he gets a lot of satisfaction out of finishing a project)... and no, we aren't done yet!
I have been helping when I can, and so has Eli... we did some of the demo... which was A LOT of fun!

Eli made a comment to Scott..."Hey dad, if you need anyone to help you demo anymore walls... I am your man!"
Have any pent up anger or frustrations?... take a wall out, you'll feel better! :)
Just make sure you have permission first!

This is taken to show that on the left is the Salon/pool room/band room... and to the right as you walk into the house the wall has been taken out and you can clearly see into our bathroom.
Shower... G-O-N-E ... YIPPPEEE!
More to come... Enjoy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment