Over this last weekend our family managed to do many things... We went my cousins wedding in Virginia (posting to come on that), and I stayed longer in VA with Lilly and Zach so Scott could work more on the bathroom without my allergies acting up. I left home with a bathroom looking like this...
(notice the floor... nasty lanolium... can't wait 'till that's gone)


While gone, I knew that Scott had some patch work to do with drywall and such... but had no clue what he was really up to. I should know him by now... anytime I am away, he works himself to death. I tell ya, I need to have a babysitter around when I am gone, otherwise he truly works too hard.
* don't get me wrong I am very thankful for a husband that is such a hard worker... not many people have the work ethic that my Scott does... I thank the Lord for that every day*
When I would talk to Scott I kept asking if the walls would be ready for me to paint when I got home... I am just so excited about re-doing our bathroom. (I have been foaming at the mouth to get my hands all over painting, I think because it totally changes the way a room looks.) "I am not sure, I think I have some more to do" he would say.
I got home, walked into our master bathroom to find... yes, the dry wall done so I can paint... but a floor tiled as well. HE TILED THE FLOOR WHILE I WAS GONE, ON TOP OF DOING THE DRYWALL REPAIR STUFF! I have the most amazing husband ever!
So as soon as I put the kids down to sleep tonight... I got changed into painting clothes ... and this is the progress we have made so far...
(notice the floor... nasty lanolium... can't wait 'till that's gone)

While gone, I knew that Scott had some patch work to do with drywall and such... but had no clue what he was really up to. I should know him by now... anytime I am away, he works himself to death. I tell ya, I need to have a babysitter around when I am gone, otherwise he truly works too hard.
* don't get me wrong I am very thankful for a husband that is such a hard worker... not many people have the work ethic that my Scott does... I thank the Lord for that every day*
When I would talk to Scott I kept asking if the walls would be ready for me to paint when I got home... I am just so excited about re-doing our bathroom. (I have been foaming at the mouth to get my hands all over painting, I think because it totally changes the way a room looks.) "I am not sure, I think I have some more to do" he would say.
I got home, walked into our master bathroom to find... yes, the dry wall done so I can paint... but a floor tiled as well. HE TILED THE FLOOR WHILE I WAS GONE, ON TOP OF DOING THE DRYWALL REPAIR STUFF! I have the most amazing husband ever!
So as soon as I put the kids down to sleep tonight... I got changed into painting clothes ... and this is the progress we have made so far...
Scott has done all the paint brush (cutting in stuff) and I have been rolling. What a team we make! I am so thankful for him, I said that I would do it myself because I knew how hard he worked... and he just couldn't sit back and watch me do it by myself... isn't he awesome! .
I love progress, I love my husband, I love how hard he works, and I love his booty... YUP, I said it... but I am allowed to, he's my hubby!

I love progress, I love my husband, I love how hard he works, and I love his booty... YUP, I said it... but I am allowed to, he's my hubby!
Honey, I love you... and again, thank you for all you do... your work is outstanding!

1 comments:
wow- LOVE the floor! looks awesome.
Post a Comment