Today i am filled, filled to the brim. My heart overflows with love.
~Savor each day and drink of its sweetness. Treasure each moment of vibrant life the Lord has given you. Don't wile away your hours or your days waiting for what will be. Enjoy what is. Do it now!~
Psalm 118:24
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
#31-65

My Heart overflows because....
... the love my Savior has for me.
... the love my husband has for me.
... the love my kids have for me.
...the love friends have for me.
...my heart still beats within my chest.
... my muscles ache from working hard.
...the Lord has granted me health.
... I love my dad who has a birthday this Wednesday.
... HE has made me glad.
... i can hear the birds chirping sweet melodies to the Lord.
... my sweet niece turns 4 on Wednesday.
... my son begs to be baptized and will on the 20th of this month.
... the Lord has showered my family with blessings despite the fact we don't deserve them.
...the team at our church is so CHRIST centered.
... worship rocks!
...laundry is being finished.
... because my husband just walked through the door and is about to kiss me.
... GOD is GOOD!
... I work out with amazing women that love the Lord.
... we sat in a circle and prayed as women, mothers, and friends.
...we have a house to call our own.
...I am in love with my husband.
...I am in love with my Lord.
...we have fresh squash from our garden.
...our dog is starting to mellow around us.
...my son calls my name.
...there is no one like our GOD.
...I get to see my sister in a couple weeks.
...our community group is awesome.
...my children give me snotty kisses.
...the wind whispers God's great love for us.
...I can play with my kids in the water under the hot summer son.
... my daughter wakes up and puts her head against my head
...my Lilly loves dresses, and wears one just about every day.
... the sun is shining today and the SON is shining today .


1 comments:
this is beautiful!
Post a Comment