For a while Scott and I have wanted to get matching tattoos...
... and we did !


We have said this for a couple years... that we wanted to get matching tattoos... but we could never come up with something that we both like. IT was either too feminine or too masculine. Through drawing after drawing I finally came up with one that we both really like.
It's the crown of thorns twisted into a cross.
(Josh, no offense. Your drawing was really cool and we really loved it... but just in case one day you wanted to get a tattoo... you could do your own drawing!)
I was a bit nervous so I had Scott hold my hand at first... but after the first couple lines I told him he could go and get his started on. (Jen, when you are down... I am taking you to get one! it isn't bad at ALL! if you want, I'll get another one with you on my foot too!)
... and we did !


We have said this for a couple years... that we wanted to get matching tattoos... but we could never come up with something that we both like. IT was either too feminine or too masculine. Through drawing after drawing I finally came up with one that we both really like.
It's the crown of thorns twisted into a cross.
(Josh, no offense. Your drawing was really cool and we really loved it... but just in case one day you wanted to get a tattoo... you could do your own drawing!)
I was a bit nervous so I had Scott hold my hand at first... but after the first couple lines I told him he could go and get his started on. (Jen, when you are down... I am taking you to get one! it isn't bad at ALL! if you want, I'll get another one with you on my foot too!)


2 comments:
Looks nice, i love the design!
NO WAY!! Love it!! I'm still a whimp, not sure if I will do it!!
Post a Comment