Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Not many words

Today, not many words. No stories, no insight.... just a heart that is bent towards the Lord.

Wanting, listening, waiting, resting...

holy experience

#66-102

...Lord I am grateful for...

~music that touches the soul
~thunder claps as wind rushes a storm in
~fresh rain
~a soft touch
~my husbands face brushing up against mine as it is freshly shorn
~his kiss on the back of my neck
~my guitar
~a flee free dog
~quietness
~meals around the table with my family
~fresh veggies from the garden
~grilling out
~sitting around the table with the candles lit and the whole family watching the Lord's handiwork on the move
~sweet friends
~spoken truth
~confrontation
~intimacy with my husband
~a pastor that isn't scared to teach on confrontation... and sex boldly.
~my husbands green eyes gazing at me
~a cool pool on a hot summers day
~ceiling fans
~clean sheets
~my childrens laughter
~scrunched noses
~puckered lips
~potty training
~my almost 9 year old, whom I love dearly
~Gigi
~Oma
~Opa
~hugs around my daddy's waist
~encouragement from my beautiful mother
~tears of joy
~HIS faithfulness
~HIS provision
~hardships
~the love jar




0 comments: