div>Abby and Zach, those two don't stay still for a minute. Trying to get a good picture of them is really hard to do... that is why this one is just of them in motion... I think it's going to be that way for a long time. I don't know what Abby is doing here... those hands on her hips... it looks like she is about to sing "what 'chu want. Baby I got it. What 'chu need, ya know I got it... all I'm askin' is for a little respect. Just a little bit, just a little bit."
I love this time so much, I love family so much. I am so blessed to have a family that is so incredible and so much fun to be with. The Lord has us so close in heart and yet so far away in distance... I pray that one day we will be closer so we can share more time together and for the kids to grow up being the best of friends.
Fun, fun, FUN!
ps. sorry for the III parts, having a good camera I am not able to upload too many onto each post.
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment