MY Word... my kids aren't going to know what to do without Abby, Will and Nate when they head back to PA this Friday. We have been getting together every day at some point and the kids are just lovin' it! They play so incredibly well together considering they have been basically living with each other. I love to see them together, it is just too adorable! Zach is bonkers over Abby, and Lilly is taken with Nate... and her best bud right now is WILL... she wants him whenever she wakes up... where is Will? When are they coming over? When are we going over to Mimi's?
Yesterday they were all on the trampoline having a blast... running around to "the Mulberry bush"... screaming and being just silly! Lilly, Abby and Zach had wacky hair... but I captured Abby! How Cute is that face? I just love it!
And this little one. I can just eat him up... he is so happy, and content with just crawlin' around and cruisin' on everything he can get his hands on. This sweet boy is now 10 months old... I can't believe it... seems like yesterday he was born... he looks like such a big boy here!
Yesterday they were all on the trampoline having a blast... running around to "the Mulberry bush"... screaming and being just silly! Lilly, Abby and Zach had wacky hair... but I captured Abby! How Cute is that face? I just love it!
And this little one. I can just eat him up... he is so happy, and content with just crawlin' around and cruisin' on everything he can get his hands on. This sweet boy is now 10 months old... I can't believe it... seems like yesterday he was born... he looks like such a big boy here! Man, I am going to miss these guys when they leave... I was just talking with my hubby last night... I was almost in tears saying how I wish we could live close to them... I just love the bond sisters have... there is nothing like it. Sarah, we need to find Josh a job down this way... even if it's not in Charlotte per say... Rock Hill would even be ok... Monroe would be best! :)
I am starting to panic a little because Friday is coming too quickly!
Lord, can you make the Sun stand still again? That would really ROCK!

2 comments:
Fun Times!
I love that trampoline hair picture! That's too funny!
Post a Comment