Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Field Day at UA




What a blast Eli had on Wednesday . All who know Eli, know that he loves to run around and play. Field day was his favorite day, even though it was a scorching 92-94 degrees. For some reason I think that boys just don't feel the heat, when it is time to play they are all about it and have the attitude of "Bring It On"! I don't know if Eli won with the tire deal... but I do know that he won the balloon toss with his teacher Mrs. Marlow... 2x's!(the teacher in the purple hugging Eli) WHOO HOO! The assistant teacher he had was Mrs. Melton, what a sweet woman... he absolutely thought the world of her(she is the one with the red shirt holding up a gift)One of Eli's buddies this last year that he came home talking about every day was Mason(Mason is the boy Eli has his arm around). He just loved trading with him, Eli would come home with all sorts of cards and toys... I don't know who started the thought of trading but it took off. We are excited to know that this summer Eli will be meeting up with Mason at the aquatic center in Monroe (Thanks to Mimi and Poppie, who made it possible). I am sure we'll have lots of pictures of that in future posts.

0 comments: