Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sweet Dreams!



I just couldn't resist, today after Zach had been playing so hard... and after a really late night at Poppie's soccer game... he was napping and I had to take a picture of him. There is nothing like a baby sleeping, they look so peaceful and angelic! And for all of you who are thinking... did he wake up?... Yes he did. I wasn't being a mean mommy, it was time for him to eat. I also had to take in the fact that he is just getting SOOOO big. I mean look at those THIGHS! Believe me, he doesn't miss a meal... actually the last couple nights he's been adding an extra feeding (I think he is going through a growth spurt)! Sweet Dreams BuggaBoo!

0 comments: