Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, June 23, 2008

I look to you

Remember when you were young and your parents always used to say how fast the time goes? Now I am here, and they were right (as they always are) time slips away so quickly. I can remember when I was in middle school thinking "I just can't wait to be an adult... to be able to drive... and to go to the movies whenever I want... etc." Now an adult... I hate to drive, and I barely if ever go to the movies... and if I do it is to see an animated movie! I turned 30 this year, I have three children, that are too cute if I may so so! How time Flies. I can't believe that in just 4 short months I will have on my hands... a seven year old... a two year old... and a one year old... I have to add to the time flies saying... the more kids you have the fast time flies. I feel as if this past year with three children I have blinked and it's over. I wish that the Lord would grant us a little more time with our little ones... while they are little... maybe there first year could really be stretched into two years... anyway... I am thankful, completely thankful for what the Lord has given me. I know that it is enough... He is enough...
If I would have scripted my life, oh how different it would be. But... Lord I look to you for guidance through this life you have so graciously blessed me with. Right now, I look to you for patience, guidance in my parenting, for love to give my children and husband when I don't want to give it... I look to YOU LORD for strength to make it through this day, for your peace that passes all understanding. Lord you know... I look to you!

This is Zacheriah
he sits up on his own now... still falls to the sides though.
he puts anything and everything he can into his mouth!
He loves to smile, his big sister Lilly and his big brother ELi. My three monkey's ... I love them so dearly!
Eli is a ham, Lilly... well she's just Lilly, and Zach is "little dude"!

Eli, he's such a clown!

0 comments: