I know that this entry is totally out of order... but I didn't have my blog when we went to Fla. in Feb. I wanted to show all of you a couple of things that you won't see every day. One there is a picture of my Grandmother (the great grandkids call her Gigi). How many kids can say that they have a great grandmother... and one that doesn't look half her age. I know that she won't mind me saying that she is 82... because she looks not even a day older then 60... maybe even younger than that. I have seen people that are my parents age that look older then Gigi. Keep hangin' in there Gigi, you're gonna out last us all! Another thing is this... my dad... good ole daddy-o... he doesn't get in the water for anyone... but if Eli asks... he will. Can you believe it? I had to post it so everyone could see this one... boy, Eli is a special person to get Poppie to do that! Anyway, we had a great time... this was Zach's first time at the beach, although he slept through most of it... and Lilly absolutely enjoyed the water... once she realized she wouldn't get taken away by the waves. And a good ole favorite of the grandkids... story time with Mimi... Man do my kids love their Mimi... to this day they gasp when she walks into the room, as if she is some Big Time Movie Star... I guess she is just that to them... a Star! Love you Mom... you're my star too! xoxo OH, and I can't forget... this was Lilly's first time sitting at a piano and playing it... I think she wanted to be the first to play a full piece with her toes!
1 day ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment