Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Carleigh

This last week, my girlfriend Wendy, came over with her two children now... Jadon (you may remember him from earlier posts) and Carleigh... Carleigh is now almost 3 weeks old... I can't believe it! Lilly had a blast having them over... Lilly is a little mama! She wanted to hold Carleigh the whole time, she was so sweet with her... just hugging and kissing her on the head... very soft and gentle. She is going to be a great mama one day... one day in the far future! Carleigh wasn't too happy with the way things were going, Lilly couldn't quit hold her up the way she needed to... so we tried to use the arm of the couch to prop her up the right way.

Oh sweet baby...

Carleigh didn't fuss and cry the whole time... actually at one point Lilly started to sing Jesus loves me to Carleigh... and that is when she calmed down a bit.
(side note: Lilly has been walking around the house lately singing... singing just about every word that comes out of her mouth... even when she is needing to go to the bathroom! This morning at church when I was practicing, she pulled the mic out of my hand and started singing... she wouldn't face the sound guys, but she wanted that mic... she is destined to be a singer!)



2 comments:

Mari said...

OOOO I can almost smell that newborn smell...Cute pictures!

Tracy said...

Babies are so sweet...makes me want one ;o}~for a minute!