Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer is in full swing

All of us are enjoying summer... Our mornings are usually pretty lazy... the kids are sleeping in an extra 10 minutes for me... WAHOO! I wish it were more like an extra hour... one day I'll be able to get the sleep that I need... I don't know when that is coming, but I do know that it is coming!
We have been going to the Aquatic Center a lot... I would say at least 3 x's during the week... and on Saturdays with the whole family. Lilly and Zach are loving it, they like to wander for the most part, but they always enjoy going down the slide with mommy, daddy or mimi. Eli, well you guessed it... he is off going down the huge slides, or playing pick-up basketball in the water... so we rarely see him when we are at the water park. It is such a great time for Eli, because he ends up seeing a lot of the kids he goes to school with and has already made some fun new friends. I must say that we are blessed to be a part of the Aquatic center, without going there we would be bound to the house because the kids don't like to be outside when it is 90 + degrees and the humidity is at 95%... it's crazy! me and my kiddos

Zach is enjoying his bagel with Neutella... this is a gift from Grampa T, all the kids love it... if you have never tried neutella... it is a must!

Lilly and Eli talking to each other through the noodle... they were hysterical laughing all morning doing this... Zach tried to get in on the action... but just didn't understand what to do!


My sweetie... I love this kid!



"Whatcha doin'?"
that is her saying
I know you must be thinking... how are those cabinets coming along? Well they are coming... it's a long process... but we are about half way there... I am thinking at the end of this week... we'll be good to go with a picture! Keep on holdin' out for me!
Let me just say... it brightens the kitchen up and we love already even thought it's halfway done... Eli commented on it one morning... he also loves it!

Hope everyone is enjoying summer and the warm, sunny weather it brings. I'll update again when I get a chance... as you can see it's few and far between right now!




0 comments: