Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8

EIGHT
8
My first born... my baby boy is now eight years old.
It's so hard to imagine that it was eight years ago that I was blessed with the greatest gift ever !(that is besides salvation, and the Lord blessing me with my husband and 2 other chidlren)
The Lord has brought me so far in these last eight years with Eli... I have learned so many lessons.
Yes, my eight year old came out of me... teaching me lessons! ha! I will explain more on that in another blog entry.
This child has taught me how to love.
He has taught me how to live.
He has taught me how to laugh.
He has taught me how to embrace life at it's fullest.
He has taught me how to LOVE JESUS!
He is truly a gift straight from the Lord. I am so thankful that the Lord chose our household to place Eli into... thankful He chose Scott and I to parent Eli. It is not the easiest task in the world, but it's definately not the hardest one either. ( I think the hardest one is going to be our Lilly)! This boy has a zest for life that is unmatched. He loves to the fullest, He laughs his hardest, and He is a joy to be around.
We took Eli to Anzi's for dinner on Saturday to celebrate his birthday with Grama B, Grampa T, Gigi, our family... and his friends Bobby and Anthony as well. Eli had no clue that I had made him a cake and brought it with us... so that was a fun surprise to give him.

Look at his expression... it's great. What do you think he said in reference to his gift he got in the picture? (share on the comments I'd love to hear your thoughts... write a caption)



This Eli of mine loves transformers... or anything else that he can work on with his hands.
Happy birhtday to my eight year old...
this year... now that he is eight...
He gets to ride without a booster seat!
YEAH ELI....


3 comments:

Sal said...

Happt Birthday Eli!

Mari said...

Happy birthday Eli...
that last comment was from mw. I did not realize that I was signed in under salvatore's blog.

sarah said...

happy birthday eli. i think he said holy gamoly or whatever he says like that... haha, will just started saying goody goody gumdrops and i asked him where he learned that and he said eli! :)