For the past two weeks we have been blessed to have GIGI here with us. She is 83 years young... she is a go getter... and is on the move! To look at her you'd never guess she's 83...
With us at Anzi's celebrating Eli's birthday.
She loves to read... and Lilly loves to sit and read as well... somehow Gigi corralled Scott into coming over and reading as well.
More reading time with Gigi... Zach is only interested in his fingers at the moment!
The kids had a blast at the pool with her as well... she was walking in the water for exercise and the kids would call her over to them and then scream and laugh when she reached over the line to get them! I wish I had it on tape. I may do a lot of picture taking... but I never get any video tape of it... I think I need to start doing that as well!
When we were taking Gigi back to Mimi's house, Lilly said in her melodramatic way... 'I want Gigi to stay'.
She loves to read... and Lilly loves to sit and read as well... somehow Gigi corralled Scott into coming over and reading as well.
More reading time with Gigi... Zach is only interested in his fingers at the moment!
The kids had a blast at the pool with her as well... she was walking in the water for exercise and the kids would call her over to them and then scream and laugh when she reached over the line to get them! I wish I had it on tape. I may do a lot of picture taking... but I never get any video tape of it... I think I need to start doing that as well!
When we were taking Gigi back to Mimi's house, Lilly said in her melodramatic way... 'I want Gigi to stay'. Gigi, I think Lilly is going to give you a run for your money when it comes to being dramatic! I don't know who would win that contest!

2 comments:
Looks like a great time! Videos seem to take so much more effort than a photo ;o} I'm in the same boat...the older the kids get, the less videoing I am doing. One things for sure, the kids don't mind it!
Great pictures of Gram!! She is a beauty!! Sorry we didn't call Eli yesterday, hope you got my message and he got our E-card. We love him and hope he had a great time. It looked like he had a blast at Anzi's and Shaun is jealous, wish we could've been there with you all!! Love you!!
Post a Comment