Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, August 17, 2009

More wedding Pics

August 14th, 2009
6:30 pm
Marked the day and time of this couple getting married... joining together... for the rest of their lives. What a beautiful union marriage is. Each and every year that passes you become closer, your love grows deeper, and truly become one. Matt and Sarah Cox cutting the cake.

This was one view from the reception hall. I love the bridge all lit up... and the baseball stadium in the background. I stood there a lot of the night looking out at the scenery... I couldn't help myself.
At one point Scott and I had to go outside and walk around to look at everything close up.

the baseball stadium


Another bridge... I think there were something like 4 or 5 that I could see from the window at the reception. All older bridges with so much character.



loved, loved, loved the center pieces.




This was the cake... it was beautiful... and it tasted amazing too! One of the better wedding cakes I have had!


Matt and Sarah fed each other nicely... not like Scott and I!



Scott and Leonard... friends from middle and high school!



Left to Right...

Jimmy, Leonard, and Scott
all friends from high school!


Scott, Matt and Pops.
his second family growing up!

Matt, Scott and Mike spent countless hours together playing basketball everyday after school. It's so great to see them together.


0 comments: