This Past weekend, Scott took Eli uptown to see a panthers practice. It was called Fan Fest, and there are tons of vendors, the cheerleaders come out and do a couple dance routines, and you get to watch the panther players execute a practice. Eli was enamored with the stadium... how big it was, and the fact that he knew some of the players (not personally... well except for one) was pretty cool. It was part of Eli's birthday present... Dad wanted to have a day alone with Eli to connect as father and son.
This is one of the panthers that is outside the stadium as you walk in the entrance. Pretty amazing and fierce!
Practice is in session. Scott had said it was pretty neat because there was a person announcing what the players were doing. It was very organized and well planned out!
Due to the heat, Scott and Eli left the stadium just shy of 1pm in order to grab a bit to eat together.
It was such a special day for Eli... he truly looks up to his daddy, and wants to be just like him. It reminds me of a song that is fitting...
This is one of the panthers that is outside the stadium as you walk in the entrance. Pretty amazing and fierce!
Practice is in session. Scott had said it was pretty neat because there was a person announcing what the players were doing. It was very organized and well planned out!
Due to the heat, Scott and Eli left the stadium just shy of 1pm in order to grab a bit to eat together.
It was such a special day for Eli... he truly looks up to his daddy, and wants to be just like him. It reminds me of a song that is fitting..."Lord I want to be just like you, cause he wants to be just like me... let me be a wholly example so these little boys eyes can see, let me live by the law so this little boy can see... I want to be just like you, cause he wants to be like me."
While Scott and Eli were out... I took the liberty of cutting the grass when the kids went down for their nap. It was my first time... but I had a good time doing it. I actually took the time to relax... and work on my tan at the same time! ha!
While Scott and Eli were out... I took the liberty of cutting the grass when the kids went down for their nap. It was my first time... but I had a good time doing it. I actually took the time to relax... and work on my tan at the same time! ha! I wanted to bless Scott by doing that because I knew he wouldn't want to be out in the heat doing that after he had been in the heat all morning at the stadium.
Just one way I can choose to love him and serve my wonderful husband!
I think I'll do this more often for him.

2 comments:
Kris, you reminded me how I need to think of Rob more than I do. I easily take advantage of his goodness and dont always go out of my way for him.
I got your message and will call you in the morning. Yes, I got the clothes and you girls are awesome! Thanks for the clothes and gift certificate!!! Again, I"ll call you tomorrow. Sorry for not calling sooner.
don't worry about the calling... it's all good... I know having a new born... especially the first one... it takes a while to adjust... and you have good intentiong but the bambino comes first now! :)
HOpe you guys are doign well... can't wait to talk. OH by the way I'll be in PItssburg this weekend... I know it's not NY.. but if you want more clothes I can bring them and if anyone from your family is headed that way they can pick them up.
Love you,
christy
Post a Comment