Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Lilly


I had someone inquire about getting some new pictures taken of the kids due to the fact that they are growing so fast... so I had a photo shoot with Lilly a couple nights ago.


She is hysterical...

a true girl...

She loves looking at herself... in a mirror, in a camera, in a window... in pots... you name it!
I was trying to get some good shots of her... only got a couple because as soon as the flash would go off, she thought the camera was done taking the picture... well not quit... so many pictures taken were blurry or she wasn't in the frame at all!

Enjoy my sweetie.... she is growing up so fast... I love it and hate it all at the same time!


Lilly has a love for life, very similar to Eli, and man is she a giggler!


Did I ever mention that I love children's feet?

A big grin for her daddy!

I had to get a better picture of the dress... I love the bow...
when did I switch over from tom boy to girly?
I never thought I'd be saying that I love a bow!
Now this face embodies all of Lilly...
She is always up to something!

1 comments:

dawn said...

from this girly girl...i love that you love a bow!!!! lily is so sweet and getting big!!! i wish time would slllloooooowwwwww down