Last night, as the kids and I were playing I got some great pictures...
Kissy, kissy!
she'll be locked up until we find her a suitable husband!
Now I promise, he is ALL boy! :0)
But man would he have made a pretty girl!
Sweet Faces!
Sweet Faces!
Dear Lord,
I thank you for these sweet faces in my life. They continue to convey just how much YOU love me. I am so blessed to have been given these three children to raise and train. Lord I pray that you would give me wisdom and discernment in how to direct these children... and how to parent them even when I don't have the strength to. Lord I pray that you will keep me on my knees for them, keep me humbled so I always look to your for help, and keep my hands open in surrender to you. May these sweet faces see your reflection in my life, and in their fathers life. may these sweet faces know you at an early age and live their lives vivaciously for you, running hard after you. May these three children be a blessing to others because of the blessing you have been to them.
~Amen~


4 comments:
Sweet prayer to go with such sweet face :)
cute pics. miss you guys. hopefully we'll catch up soon.
love you
Zach is going to KILL you when he gets older and finds that picture!!! Hey if he needs a hair cut I know a good women to take him to...LOL!~JK
So cute! Lilly looks sooooo old her.
Post a Comment